Welcome to Charmed by Christine Portraits

Hi! My name is Christine Norman and I specialize in producing realistic People and Pet Portraits.

I hope you enjoy viewing my artwork and will be back to visit again soon!

If you'd like to order an original portrait of your own, or to give to that special someone, please contact me via the Contact Me link to the right of this page or by phone at (709) 730-0906.

Slideshow of My Recent Work

">

Thursday, September 15, 2011

September already!!! Where has the time gone?!

Apparently I've been busy. Too busy to be on the computer?! *gasp* Yes. I guess so.

Skipping ahead a few months, I've still not completed Zoey and the goldfish. But I painted the bathroom! The turkeys are still hanging out on the easel. But I painted the bathroom!  lol...

I'm gearing up for the Wedding Show in St. John's, NL, which will be held on Sunday, Sept 25th at the Sheraton Hotel. I received a surprise e-mail from one of the organizers asking if I'd be interested in a booth at the show. It seems she'd noticed my Charmed by Christine Facebook Page on a friend's wall and was intrigued by the idea of pet portraiture as it may pertain to a wedding.

Well, I do people, too! The portrait of Karen & Sean was very happily received by the now Newlywed couple. I'm working on a very adorable portrait of Leah the ballerina (Thanks, Kimberly!), and recently began work on my Bride. Thanks, Linda, for allowing me to use your photo for this very gorgeous portrait.

I'm going to post the photographs individually, labelling them "Leah" and "Bride."

I hope you enjoy the progress photos. :D

~ Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment