Welcome to Charmed by Christine Portraits

Hi! My name is Christine Norman and I specialize in producing realistic People and Pet Portraits.

I hope you enjoy viewing my artwork and will be back to visit again soon!

If you'd like to order an original portrait of your own, or to give to that special someone, please contact me via the Contact Me link to the right of this page or by phone at (709) 730-0906.

Slideshow of My Recent Work

">

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Leah

Original Photograph     
Step 1

Step 2

Close-up of face


I have to apologize for the lighting on the photos. I keep taking them when there's no proper daylight, forget to take another one later... *sigh* Artistic license?

Just started the ballet tutu


So nearly done! Must be careful not to overwork it from here on.
I have to tap back on the top's seams and expand the tonal range throughout.

3 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE this! You've done such an amazing job on my little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The face and hands blow me away.
    The balancing of the too dark lines of her top I know you will fix shortly. Just so you know I'm looking.
    Beautiful model too.
    Alia

    ReplyDelete