Welcome to Charmed by Christine Portraits

Hi! My name is Christine Norman and I specialize in producing realistic People and Pet Portraits.

I hope you enjoy viewing my artwork and will be back to visit again soon!

If you'd like to order an original portrait of your own, or to give to that special someone, please contact me via the Contact Me link to the right of this page or by phone at (709) 730-0906.

Slideshow of My Recent Work

">

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Bride

Original b/w photo



Step 1
Step 2
Step 3
Step 4
Step 5

8 hours so far...


Again, the quality of the light affects how the photographs look, but I'm usually in too much of a rush to look around for just the right spot to photograph my work. I'll do better once I'm photographing the finished piece. Promise!
The Bride


Well, as far as the b/w goes, she's done! However, IF I decide to add colour to the flowers, and the fall colours are gorgeous, I'll be able to add them in later. Decisions, decisions.

This portrait was done specifically for the Wedding Show. It's an 8"x10" portrait, worth $300. It's pretty intense work! Usually I'll sit down to work for 20 minutes and come up for air 2 hours later. I've started logging the time spent so I get a better idea of how much time I'm spending per portrait. Sometimes I really don't want to know how much time has passed! 

Stretching is a necessity!!

Thank you so much, Linda, for allowing me to use your very gorgeous wedding photo for this project.

~ Christine Norman, of Charmed by Christine - Pet Portraits
                                                                                               (More than just pets!)


2 comments:

  1. Looks like it is going to be amazing

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOps didn't scroll down and look enuf-You got some talent girl-

    ReplyDelete