Welcome to Charmed by Christine Portraits

Hi! My name is Christine Norman and I specialize in producing realistic People and Pet Portraits.

I hope you enjoy viewing my artwork and will be back to visit again soon!

If you'd like to order an original portrait of your own, or to give to that special someone, please contact me via the Contact Me link to the right of this page or by phone at (709) 730-0906.

Slideshow of My Recent Work

">

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Casey & Bella


And yet another...

Casey is a Shih Tzu and Bella is a Ruby Cavalier. Their owner was the winner of the $500 portrait from the Wedding Show earlier this year.

LOVE their eyes!!!

Casey & Bella
11x14" Graphite on Bristol paper



Casey

Bella


1 comment:

  1. You has a great blog. I'm very interesting to stopping here and leaves you a comment. Good work.

    Lets keep writing and share your information to us.

    Nb: Dont forget to leave your comment back for us.

    ReplyDelete