Welcome to Charmed by Christine Portraits

Hi! My name is Christine Norman and I specialize in producing realistic People and Pet Portraits.

I hope you enjoy viewing my artwork and will be back to visit again soon!

If you'd like to order an original portrait of your own, or to give to that special someone, please contact me via the Contact Me link to the right of this page or by phone at (709) 730-0906.

Slideshow of My Recent Work

">

Monday, January 23, 2012

Preview the 2012 Calendar

CLICK on the LINK below:

2012 Charmed by Christine Portraits CALENDAR

This gorgeous calendar is available for $20. There are only a couple of them left, so if you're interested, don't delay. Yes, it's March... so what?! Art is eternal, isn't it? lol... :D

My "plan" is to include my 2012 portraits in a calendar for 2013!! If you want a calendar with only "your" portrait at the top, you'll have to let me know so that I can arrange for the portrait to be scanned for printing purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment