Welcome to Charmed by Christine Portraits

Hi! My name is Christine Norman and I specialize in producing realistic People and Pet Portraits.

I hope you enjoy viewing my artwork and will be back to visit again soon!

If you'd like to order an original portrait of your own, or to give to that special someone, please contact me via the Contact Me link to the right of this page or by phone at (709) 730-0906.

Slideshow of My Recent Work

">

Friday, January 20, 2012

Brand New Look!!!

You can now view my body of work using the Slideshow at the top of this Blog! 

The Contact Me button is easily positioned at the right-hand side of the screen, which is where it STAYS no matter WHERE you look!

If you want to find out a bit about me, you can still do so by peeking at the "About me" section on the right... or not!

I'm hoping to make further upgrades to my Blog over the next months.

Cheers!
~ Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment