Welcome to Charmed by Christine Portraits

Hi! My name is Christine Norman and I specialize in producing realistic People and Pet Portraits.

I hope you enjoy viewing my artwork and will be back to visit again soon!

If you'd like to order an original portrait of your own, or to give to that special someone, please contact me via the Contact Me link to the right of this page or by phone at (709) 730-0906.

Slideshow of My Recent Work

">

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Nico, a Shih-Tzu

Hi all. I'm currently working on the little Shih-Tzu belonging to Connie Brown, the winner of my drawing held at the Dog Show at the Jack Byrne Arena. He's a black and white gentleman, wearing a yellow neckerchief. Very cute.

I've been on a drawing hiatus for the past month+ and been painting the walls in the house instead. Back at the drawing table this morning has resulted in some pretty good progress on Nico. Here's the progress photos of him.



Nico is all done! What a cutie! :D



I've got to work on making the beard silver and the hair black. Going fairly well, I think. :D

1 comment:

  1. Great work Christine. Keep it up. Sometimes we all loose a little motivation because life gets in the way. PS. Puppy birth is in about 15 days. I'm so impatient right now.

    ReplyDelete