Welcome to Charmed by Christine Portraits

Hi! My name is Christine Norman and I specialize in producing realistic People and Pet Portraits.

I hope you enjoy viewing my artwork and will be back to visit again soon!

If you'd like to order an original portrait of your own, or to give to that special someone, please contact me via the Contact Me link to the right of this page or by phone at (709) 730-0906.

Slideshow of My Recent Work

">

Sunday, May 1, 2011

A brief hiatus

It looks like I'm going to be getting back to my studies this week, in between bouts of wall painting prep. I really should submit assignment #2. Really. I've come a loooong way since starting the course, but the teacher has no idea how far. It'd be nice to get some pro feedback. So... choices. I have one more item to do. EITHER a close-up of a head study, or several samples of different hair types. Since I have to practice those, I should do them. HOWEVER, I'm really tempted to do the head study. In oil. I realized that I haven't got any recent pictures of my Niki-girl!

Decisions, decisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment