Welcome to Charmed by Christine Portraits

Hi! My name is Christine Norman and I specialize in producing realistic People and Pet Portraits.

I hope you enjoy viewing my artwork and will be back to visit again soon!

If you'd like to order an original portrait of your own, or to give to that special someone, please contact me via the Contact Me link to the right of this page or by phone at (709) 730-0906.

Slideshow of My Recent Work

">

Friday, October 21, 2011

DA Agility Trial... combined photos for this portrait

So I'm hard at work again. Just finished a gorgeous portrait of a little dog. It's a wedding gift from somebody, so I have to wait until AFTER the recipients have seen it before posting pictures! It'll be worth it. I PROMISE!! It's so darned adorable!!!

I'm going to be working on another special gift as soon as things are finalized. I've been figuring and sketching, and I'm almost at the "let's start drawing" stage. I just need to chat with the "boss."

I'm nearly finished with a drawing of my own. As some of you know, I have been the photographer at the  NADA Agility Trials held in September and October of this year. Through the process, I discovered that my Nikon D50 camera can take up to a 2G SD card! This is fantastic news, as it frees me up from the need to dash back and forth from the field to the computer to download the pictures between each event. I'm not getting any younger, and I have to say that the activity is keenly felt the following day.

The picture I've been working on is from a pair of photos. In one, the cute little chihuahua is leaping over a jump bar. The second photograph shows the same little guy after he's jumped through the tire jump.

Hopping over the jump bar

Just finished the tire jump


Now take a look at what I've done with these photographs!

Jumping through the tire jump


I'm still working on it, but I thought I'd show you how it's going.

Input, anybody? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment