Welcome to Charmed by Christine Portraits

Hi! My name is Christine Norman and I specialize in producing realistic People and Pet Portraits.

I hope you enjoy viewing my artwork and will be back to visit again soon!

If you'd like to order an original portrait of your own, or to give to that special someone, please contact me via the Contact Me link to the right of this page or by phone at (709) 730-0906.

Slideshow of My Recent Work

">

Monday, February 14, 2011

Graphite cat - same as Coloured Pencil, but b/w

I started working on Zoey in pencil, but thought I'd try my hand at Coloured Pencils again. It worked out better than I'd hoped. Now I'm going to go back to working on the Graphite version of the same cat. She's so pretty!




Still working on her. She's got a few more hours to go before I call it quits. 


Okay. I'm calling it quits. Enjoy!


5 comments:

  1. I read about your new project on Ravelry. Congratulations. You do wonderful work. I'm envious. Someday I'd like to have portraits of my pack.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello ...my name is jenny andi have a cat that is my best friend i would love a potrait of him..... he is quite a character and you can see it in his eyes... how do we get pics to you? iam jennys long time friend i love the pick of blueberry it is him 100%! you are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! I'm so sorry for the delay in replying to your comment, but for some reason, I haven't been getting notifications of comments to my Blog! Anyway, you asked how to get pictures to me. If you take a peek at the blurb that says "A bit about me" beside my Blog (just up the way there) you'll find a couple of ways of getting in touch with me. You can e-mail the photo file, or if you don't have a digital, you can contact me and we can arrange to get together and look at some photographs.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete