Welcome to Charmed by Christine Portraits

Hi! My name is Christine Norman and I specialize in producing realistic People and Pet Portraits.

I hope you enjoy viewing my artwork and will be back to visit again soon!

If you'd like to order an original portrait of your own, or to give to that special someone, please contact me via the Contact Me link to the right of this page or by phone at (709) 730-0906.

Slideshow of My Recent Work

">

Monday, May 3, 2010

Robbie's dogs

These are preliminary drawings for a 3-dog painting.

Ginger



Maggie







 Shiloh


3 comments:

  1. where is the 'I like' button. O, right, that's facebook... these are really nice, Chris. When are you doing the painting?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just started working on it!! It's going to be a bit of a challenge, compositionally. The canvas is a tiny bit narrower than I'd like, so I feel that the dogs look squashed together. I'm trying to alleviate that by varying their head levels. Could work.

    Painting is always a challenge for me though. I prefer using pencil/charcoal/conte.

    I'll post pictures as it takes shape. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Naaahhh... I'm not going to post pictures as it takes shape as it seriously looks weirdly weird until the top layer gets painted on... sorry. I'll take pictures later. Well, very much later because I broke one camera by dropping it at the dog show (oops) and I lost *ahem* misplaced the charger and extra battery for the other camera. My bad.

    ReplyDelete